Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 26, 2010

Still Alive

Been a while. Turned 17, almost got a shiney new girlfriend, then fucked that up. Uohh... am writing comics, kinda. Lessee, gotta be something that I can review... OU! I saw Kickass on Friday! It was, well, kickass. Very funny, but not in the way that you expect. Honestly, one of Nick Cage's best performances ever, but not his best. Certainly his... strangest. They basically copied the comic with different costumes for Hit-Girl, Big Daddy, and Red Mist, and let BD keep his supercop persona as the real one, but other than that, it was the comic. Oh, and Red Mist is... less evil, shall we say?

I think that Nick Cage only takes the best and worst roles offered to him as some kind of weird sociological experiment. I don't know what the aim of this experiment is, but by fuck, it exists. It's the only logical solution.

SHARKS WON, BITCH! COLORADO CAN SUCK MY BALLS!

Moved today. Not fun. I hate moving, but at least we're in the middle of everything. Only 5 minutes away from Barnes & Nobles and Camera 7. The only two places I ever go to anyway. Now I just need a job and a girl and I'll be set to go.

Also, somebody kill Rob Liefeld (still) and James Cameron (still), please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

San Jose, California, United States
From beginnings that almost made me one of the dreaded "beautiful people", I've dedicated myself to one simple goal: making sure I stay the HELL away from mainstream pop culture. As a secondary goal, I wanted nothing more than to have a helping hand in rearing the third wave of angry, mal-adjusted, overly-intellectual nerds. Heavy metal. Comic books. Movies. Sci-fi. Lord of the Rings. Led Zeppelin. Conan the Barbarian. Conan the (now-ex) Late-Night Host. Bizarre sexual fantasies involving women of varying degrees of badassedness. Bruce Campbell. Joss Whedon. All of these things, and so, so much more, I will address. And rave about. Or pan, as it may be necessary to do. Till Ragnarok, my brothers! Excelsior!